Our potential customers are spread throughout the UK ranging from sole traders to large International PLC’s – our commitment to everyone is the same. Intouch Advance focuses on providing the right advice in ALL areas of technology. The role of the Lead Generator/TeleMarketer is crucial to our success in building a diverse and profitable base of customers.
- Gaining deep insight into potential customers business and their plans on how mobile, connectivity, telephony, IT and mobile device solutions will aid their own growth and development plans.
- Generate opportunities from calling data.
- Gain referrals and leads for additional products and services, not limited to hosted telephony, unified communications solutions, connectivity (ADSL; leased lines; EFM), secure networks (MPLS), security/device management solutions, fixed lines and calls, IT services.
- Ensure all quotations and proposals are sent in a professional manner and to the timescale agreed with the potential customer.
- Ensure our customers are delighted with all aspects of our service and commercial proposition.
- The role will flex with the needs of your customers and the everchanging connected world in which we operate, so the ability to cope with constant change is a must.
- Making sure the CRM system is updated.
- Achieve personal and team targets, and key performance indicators.
- Ensure you attend all training modules on all aspects of products and services to ensure you can identify opportunity when speaking to our customers. You must become conversant in all products and services, and an expert on mobile solutions.
- To clearly demonstrate your ability to build a pipeline of opportunity in accordance with your targets.
- Do the best job you can, going the extra mile and being proud of it
- Act with honesty and integrity, stick to what you say you’ll do
- Communicate clearly and effectively to ensure zero confusion
- React with pace
- Work as one team, all pulling together to achieve our mission
- Listen to one another, and to our customers
- Help each other whenever needed
- Welcome change
- Be positive, always have a half full attitude
- Face your challenges head on and use the resources around you to succeed
- Ability to self-learn and develop knowledge of the products/markets we operate in.
- Do everything you can to make this a great place to work
- Sales process: discovering needs; building trust and relationships; negotiation skills; closing skills.
- Understanding of Portals/Systems (network; supplier; internal – BPST; Vodafone; Sales Assistant; Plan.com; CRM).
- Knowledge of tariffs across networks and pros and cons of each.
- General knowledge of all Intouch Advance Products and Services and how they benefit clients.
- Understanding of our market places; competition; alternative products
- Be able to manage own time and workload/ workflow effectively
- Demonstrate communication and influencing skills.
- Time management skills
- Dealing with difficult situations/people.