POWERFUL FEATURES TO IMPROVE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is, put simply, Internet telephony – the transmission of voice traffic over a dedicated high-speed broadband connection instead of traditional wires. Call quality is often far better or at least equal to that of a standard (analogue) phone.
The best quality for voice is provided with our hosted Mitel system, which works over a dedicated internet link. The service doesn’t touch the public internet it is a business-grade service designed for flexible, high quality communications.
• Free office-to-office calls
• Flexible call routing
• Call forwarding
• Company directory
• Remote home worker access
• Cost savings in both line rental and call costs
• Can be easily expanded as your business grows
• Phone lines easy to manage
• Call recording
• Group pick-up
• PSTN back-up system as a security measure
• Latest Mitel VoIP handsets