Special Customer Offers
As an Intouch Advance customer, you have access to a myriad of exciting special offers and incentives covering mobile, data, and telephony. Our special offers page is dedicated to bringing you the very best deals that can add value to your business, whilst helping you save money. All our current special offers can be viewed below and are updated regularly.
For further information on any of our offers contact the Intouch Advance team today on 0344 568 0000
Terms and Conditions
1. General – Prices exclude VAT of 20%. Subject to credit check, business registration and 12 or 24 month or 30 day minimum term. You own any devices 6 months from plan start date. On every EE contract the monthly price plan charge will be increased by RPI in March of each year. Other prices, such as call charges and Roaming costs, may also go up during your plan.
|Price until March 2020||Price from March 2020 to March 2021||Price from March 2021 to March 2022|
|Prices shown per month||Prices shown per month plus annual RPI adjustment = Price A||Price A per month plus annual RPI adjustment|
|Annual price increase based on the full price of your plan and/or additional commitment service. The price will increase from March each year. Please note the cost of any additional services you take from us might also increase or decrease while you are an EE customer.|
2. Calls and Texts Allowances – Calls and text allowances are to (a) call/text UK mobiles and landlines starting 01, 02 and 03 when in UK or EU/EEA and (b) to call/text EU/EEA mobiles & landlines when roaming in EU/EEA. Jersey, Guernsey & Isle of Man treated as EU/EEA. Calls to 070 numbers cost up to 63p/min and calls to 084, 087, 09 & 118 cost 44p/min plus the applicable service charge (exc.VAT).
3. Roaming – Inclusive data is for use in the UK & EU/EEA. See EE Price Guide for Small Business at ee.co.uk/businessterms for countries covered by roaming and international allowances. Deposit needed for roaming in limited circumstances. Other terms apply, see ee.co.uk/businessterms. A 25GB fair-use policy while roaming applies to 50GB plans. A 30GB fair-use policy while roaming applies to 60GB plans. A 60GB fair-use policy while roaming applies to 100GB and 200GB plans.
4. 4G – 4G speeds depend on location, number of users and plan. 4G only available on EE plans. Check your coverage at ee.co.uk/coverage. 4G IN MORE PLACES THAN ANY OTHER UK NETWORK: Based on results from the RootMetrics® UK RootScore® Report: H2 (Jul – Dec) 2018. Tested at locations across the UK with the best commercially available smartphones on 4 national mobile networks across all available network types, conducting over 25K randomly sampled test cycles. EE tests carried out using 4GEE Max tariff with uncapped speeds. Your experiences may vary. The RootMetrics award is not an endorsement of EE. Visit rootmetrics.co.uk for more details.
5. 5G – 5G launched in the following locations: London, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Belfast, Manchester, Cardiff, Bristol, Coventry, Leicester, Liverpool, Glasgow, Hull, Leeds, Lichfield, Lisburn, Newcastle, Salford, Sheffield, Sunderland, Wakefield & Wolverhampton. EE have set a new aim of having 5G live in more than 70 cities and large towns by March 2020. Check ee.co.uk/coverage. Speeds vary by location, coverage and demand. 5G coverage and compatible device needed.
6. Data Reserve – If you reach your monthly data allowance on one of our 5G Data Reserve plans you will continue to be able to use data, but your speed will be restricted to 384kb per second. To continue to use 5G data at full speed you will need to buy one of our 5G speed boost data passes which will restore full speed 5G service for the duration of the pass, or until the end of your billing cycle when your monthly full speed data allowance renews – whichever comes first.
7. BT Sport – TV license and latest Android, Window or iOS operating system required. App is for your personal, non-commercial use in the UK. Visit www.ee.co.uk/btsportappterms for full info.
8. Wi-Fi Calling – Compatible phone only (check compatibility at ee.co.uk/wificallingphones). WiFi with broadband internet connection required. EE accepts no responsibility for the quality, availability or coverage of WiFi networks and calls made or received over them. All calls or texts charged as per your EE price plan.
9. WiFi on London Underground – WiFi access in enabled stations, ticket halls, escalators, platforms and when the train is in the station. No coverage in the tunnels. Compatible device required. See ee.co.uk/tubewifi for more information.
Out of allowance rates
- Minutes: 46p a minute*
- Texts: 30p each
- Photo messages: 46p each
- Voicemail: Free
- 080 numbers: Free
- 084, 087, 09 and 118 numbers: 46p per minute + Service Charge*
* Minutes and texts from UK to UK mobiles and UK landlines starting with 01, 02, and 03. (excluding Jersey, Guernsey & Isle of Man).
Calls to 084, 087, 09 and 118 numbers are not included and you will be charged the EE access charge plus the applicable service charge. See more details on the costs to call 084, 087, 09 and 118 numbers.
* For countries in our ‘Calling Abroad’ EE Europe Zone please refer to https://ee.co.uk/business/small/international-business/calling-abroad/
* For countries in our ‘Roaming’ EE Europe Zone please refer to https://ee.co.uk/business/small/international-business/roaming/