We can assist you in designing data centre solutions that meet your current and future needs and can work with you to ensure that it is continuing to deliver and support your business needs.
Intouch Advance can provide your business with:
✓ A reliable infrastructure for IT operations to minimise any chance of disruption.
✓ The ability to create shared resource pools, and dynamically allocate them.
✓ Significant cost and performance benefits.
✓ Robust authentication across all application elements.
✓ A secure environment which minimises the chance of a security breach.
✓ Emergency back-up power generation.
We enable our clients to take advantage of the performance and energy efficiency increases of newer IT equipment and capabilities, such as Cloud computing. This process is also known as Data Centre Transformation. A data or computer centre is a facility used to house computer systems and associated components, such as telecommunications and storage systems. This includes:
• Redundant or back-up power supplies
• Redundant data communications connections
• Environmental controls and security devices
Data centre transformation can provide you with a number of advantages:
1. Standardisation/consolidation helps to reduce:
• The quantity of data centres
• Software platforms
• Tools and processes
Intouch Advance can assist you in replacing your ageing data centre equipment with newer ones that provide increased capacity and performance. We can standardise your computing, networking and management platforms so they are easier to manage.
2. Virtualisation helps to:
• Replace or consolidate data centre equipment, such as the number of servers you use
• Lower capital and operational expenses
• Reduce energy consumption
• Create virtual desktops
3. Automation of tasks for improved efficiencies:
• Release management
• Physical security
• Network security
• Data security
• User security