Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is, put simply, Internet telephony…
…the transmission of voice traffic over a dedicated high-speed broadband connection instead of traditional wires.
Call quality is often far better…
…or at least equal to that of a standard (analogue) phone.
Our assured IP services are an attractive proposition for businesses…
…who are looking for an IP telephony hosted solution, fully supported by one provider.
Our IP assured services are a viable option for businesses…
…who may be considering a SIP trunk solution. They are an alternative to ISDN (up to 30 channels) and guarantee availability and voice quality.
IP assured services includes:
- Reduced call costs and free site to site calls: whilst giving online access to a host of advanced calling features
- PBX functionality: cheaper call costs and free inter-site calls for all sites and users
- Any user can work at any site: and retain their in and outbound numbers
- We will continually monitor: report and evaluate our services, ensuring the highest quality of service is maintained
- Your dedicated account manager: and billing solutions to meet your specific needs will be provided by us
- Existing hardware: you don’t always need to replace in order to enjoy the benefits of IP telephony.
Our VoIP portfolio has been created by partnering…
…with the industry’s leading providers, to create a range of services that will provide solutions for almost any business requirement.
All of our services can be mixed and matched…
…to provide telephony solutions across your business, regardless of the current technology in place.
- Reduced costs: on Private Branch Exchange (PBX), lines and calls
- All of the usual PBX features: plus many advanced features
- Single phone system: for all branches and employees
- Free calls: between offices
- Minimal: hardware investment
- Maximum: flexibility and scalability
- Your end-to-end services: are provided and fully managed by us
- Advanced monitoring: and diagnostics across all service elements.