Inbound is a cloud-based telephony service…
…for both geographic and non-geographic numbers that provides online access to a full range of call routing, monitoring and management tools.
From simple call routing through to comprehensive call centre services..
… Inbound is packed with features to help you manage incoming calls, providing greater business efficiency, resilience, flexibility and better customer service.
With Inbound you are in control and not reliant on a network operator…
…to make changes on your behalf. You can do that yourself, enabling you to securely make changes and get instant access to reports that meet your business timescales.
Inbound also provides a ready-made business continuity solution…
…you can instantly direct calls to another location, either manually or automatically, should there be an outage or other issue.
- Flexible: can be used with any number, anywhere, from any device
- Multi-purpose: use the service to effectively manage everyday calls, to enable employees to work more flexibly or as a robust business continuity solution
- Easy-to-use: the entire service is designed to be jargon-free, intuitive and to enable you to become very productive, very quickly
- Immediate set up: everything’s online and directly feeds into our network giving the ability to instantly create or make changes to call plans, announcements and other features
- No capital outlay: no set up costs means that it can be funded out of operational spend, enabling quick decision making and implementation.